Thursday, March 19, 2015

Fun things from today (FTFT) 19-03-2015

Reid was sick last night and this morning with a fever; so that wasn't so fun. And neither he nor Colin have been sleeping very well in the last 24 hours. Also not very fun. 

But good news, Reid is fever free! I think the highlight of his day was finding his favorite shirt to wear this afternoon. 

Colin had fun crawling over pillows this afternoon. 

Jack enjoyed a treat from The French Tarte after school. We walked over to pick up some bread to go with our bolognese and pasta. He picked out rocky road for his treat, and then we picked out three more of their new spring pastries to bring home for dessert. Every single one of them was fantastic, but I think we all agreed the Hazelnut Pear  Choux. Yum!

Steve got to catch up with an old work friend on the phone this afternoon. Hi Kevin!

As for me, I got a shower and I made myself tea and a pain au chocolate today. 





No comments: