Thursday, November 08, 2012

Baby Kira

Today was a fun day. I did my first newborn shoot, and it was with someone special. My cousin Eric and his wife Crystal had their first baby a little over a week ago, and they asked me to take her newborn pictures. I was a little nervous, but these guys are beautiful, so that made it pretty easy.

Kira was so sweet. She slept in my arms while we talked about what shots we wanted to take. Then she woke up and didn't want to go back to sleep until we were done. Or maybe she did want to sleep and the picture-taking was keeping her awake. Either way, she was pretty alert the entire time.

My cousin and his wife are pretty amazing parents. With both of my boys, I was a nervous wreck when they were newborns. Eric and Crystal were so calm and relaxed with Kira, even when she'd cry or fuss. It was pretty fun watching them cuddle and talk to her. Definitely made me excited to get back home and cuddle with my little guys.

Eric and Crystal gave me permission to share a few shots on the blog. And thank goodness, because I don't think I could keep all of these to myself. Kira is just too cute! I hope you enjoy her as much as I do.

DSC_0323 bw

DSC_0240

DSC_0185

DSC_0160

DSC_0274 bw

No comments: