Saturday, October 27, 2012

My gorgeous husband and children

Steve needed a good headshot for work, so I got to take some pictures of him today. I love this happy Steve.

sbarrett color

Sbarrett

When I told him I wanted to buy new clothes :)
DSC_0098

I also have some pretty cute pics of the boys to include here from recently. Jack was kind enough to watch shows on my phone while I set my camera settings for Steve's shoot. So far, Reid is two for two crying during halloween/fall pictures. We'll see how it goes tomorrow when we go trick or treating with the Nustras and Wednesday for actual Halloween. But really, who doesn't love a good crying baby photo? And then there's the ones of Reid figuring out how to play with toilet paper. Enjoy!

DSC_0074

DSC_0076

DSC_0044

DSC_0049

DSC_0035

DSC_0039

DSC_0033

DSC_0024



No comments: