Sunday, September 28, 2008

When will it end??

I apologize to my loyal readers for not posting last week. I should probably apologize too for this post being so short. However, life is too overwhelmingly busy right now. Jack and I were both sick last week. I think we're getting over it. There's nothing like being sick to totally throw off every routine you have keeping your fragile existence going. We made it through though.

Steve started back to grad school last week too. He's taking a math class now. He seems to like his teacher a lot.

Let's see, what kind of cool things did we do last week? I took some of my students to U of I on Friday for a great journalism conference. Steve was white-water rafting last weekend, which was probably the coolest thing a Barrett has done lately. The video is even cool. Jack is almost crawling. I know I keep saying that, but it's true. This week he got up on his knees a lot and rocked back and forth. He also pushes himself up on his toes (straight legged) and then hops down to his knees. How he does that and isn't crawling is beyond me.

Okay, I think that's it for now. I'll try to be better next week.

No comments: