Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Too close for comfort

I realize that I haven't updated in a while. With school starting so soon (the first institute day is a week from Friday), I've been very busy getting my Flylady routines in place. It's working pretty well too as my house is still clean!

We've also been busy with weddings. Steve's cousin Joey married Jen August 2 and my friend Abby married Tony this past Saturday.

Oh, and Jack's got teeth now too! He cut those the night of my birthday. He's now still teething and trying to crawl like a madman.

I've been taking tons of photos. There is no way I could post even half of them here, so check out the Flickr site to see them.

I will post a few photos though. Jack is now 7 months old. Can you believe it? I know, where does the time go! He's eating baby food now (green beans and sweet potatoes are the favorite so far). He'll even drink from a real glass if you hold it and tip it for him. Yesterday, I took his 7-month photos out in our backyard. Enjoy!

7-month Jack and Breyer2

7-month Jack 2

7-month Jack 7

P.S. Flickr is irritating me tonight. I just spent an hour trying to upload all of my recent photos and it seems to not have worked. I think some photos made it, just not all of them. Hopefully I'll find a few minutes in the next few days to try to figure it out. Right now, I'm tired and I have a basket of laundry to fold. I'm done!

No comments: