Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The Belated Update...

Life has been REALLY busy lately. Steve and I moved into our new home at the end of April. Then, I finished out the hectic, crazy school year. Then we lead a very successful Relay For Life. And then we went on my dream vacation, Ireland. To say that life has been hectic is actually an understatement.

Oh yea, and we're pregnant!!

That's been the coolest part of the last few months. And I use coolest in a very contextual way. See, morning sickness has been brutal. As excited as I am about being pregnant, the first trimester is hard. I was sick the whole time (literally sick several times a day), and I don't look pregnant, and the due date is still really far away. We are due Jan. 26, 2008.

Now that we are moving into the second trimester, things are getting better. I still don't think I'm showing very much; it really depends on what I am wearing. But I'm no longer getting sick several times a day. In fact, I have gone several days without getting sick. It's a wonderful thing.

Okay, so that's the big news. I'll try to be better about this. But we all know I always say that and I still go through my good phases and bad ones. We'll just keep our fingers crossed.

No comments: